Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bienvenidos!

Hey welcome to my blog!

The title word, bienvenidos, means "welcome" in Spanish. If you're new, you may have learned one of many first words in this beautiful language. Join me as we explore Spanish through stories, grammar, vocabulary, culture and music, current events and much more!

If you would love to learn this romantic language, it is possible! You just need to start some place. Why not start here, right now? Feel free to ask me questions, comment on things I've posted, and follow along with me on my website, http://www.SpanishMyWay.com/.

You can pick up the language quickly and have fun doing it. I will show you tips and tricks that I've encountered when learning Spanish all those many years ago. I have a bachelor of arts degree in Spanish from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay. I have taught Spanish; I have tutored Spanish; and I have conducted small group studies of Spanish for years. I love this incredibly beautiful and easy language to learn. Come join me for some fun, Spanish-style!

No comments:

Post a Comment