Sunday, March 10, 2013

I'm BACK!!!!!!!

Welcome back everyone!

My apologies for being away for over a year since my last post on this blog. I was in the writing and publishing process of my first book. I would love to introduce to you: So You Want to Learn Spanish?

This book encapsulates all of my tips, tricks, methods, advice, guidance and much more in helping people learn Spanish (or any other language for that matter). Typically you will find books out there that will try and teach you Spanish. I have yet to find a book that will discuss all the methods you can try to learn this beautiful language. It is a "beginners book for beginning Spanish" so to speak.

It covers everything I used and so much more! Tired of Spanish classes that only focus on other people learning the language other than you? Why not try private tutoring lessons? Or an immersion language program? Or maybe a Spanish conversation group? Better yet, do you know the techniques that you respond to best when learning? Find out all of this and so much more by reading my book. You can get it through Amazon.com today.

Please visit my publishing website that talks more about my book including how to obtain your own copy:

http://tbdpub.wix.com/tbdp

Don't worry, eReaders! At the above link, you may purchase my book via Amazon Kindle format for half the price as the paperback copy. If you wish to buy multiple copies for a class or formal instructional group, I can offer you a discount if you use the contact form at the above website. Explain what you wish to use the multiple copies for, how many copies you need, and I can will respond with a quote on a discounted rate. You will need to purchase it through me to receive the discounted rate and it is only for educational instruction purposes. Also, if you would like me to come speak to your group, please use the contact form to request a booking.

I have it nominally priced so it won't break the bank. If you like my book's Facebook back through the above website, you will see periodic posts there with additional resources I find from time to time. The learning keeps on coming!

Be sure to tell your friends, family and everyone about my book if they are interested in learning any foreign language. The tips I provide can be applied to learn any language as they are general enough and practical.

I will try my hardest to post back on this blog from time to time. I do have other projects that will be taking some of my time, but I would like to continue adding to the well-being of others to learn Spanish. Thank you for your patience! Thank you for your time! And thank you for checking this out! I am humbly appreciative of your time and interest and it is my sincere hope that my blog and this book help you on your journey of learning another language.

¡Hasta luego!
~Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment