Friday, February 13, 2015

Ad Errors: Número Uno

I decided to start something new with my blog. Let me introduce Ad Errors. As you can probably tell, it's not the most original of names.

From time to time, I'll find an advertisement in Spanish. I'll post it in the hopes that you will comment below with your answers. It'll contain one or multiple errors in Spanish. Can you identify the error(s)?

The following week, I'll post the answer. Post your comments below and good luck!

So here is the first ever, Ad Errors: Número Uno:


¡Hasta Luego!
~Keith

1 comment:

  1. Want To Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions?

    Bannerizer makes it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply visit Bannerizer, and grab the banner codes for your chosen ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator to promote all of the ClickBank products.

    ReplyDelete