Friday, June 3, 2011

Need Some Help With Spanish?

Over the past couple of months since I've started this Learn Spanish My Way blog, I've covered many different topics each week. This week, I want to open this blog up more to you, my readers and followers. I also have a special offering at the bottom for this week only! So definitely check it out.

I want to invite you to post a comment here or send me an email. Feel free to ask me what you really would like clarification about Spanish. Ask me what you are having troubles with in Spanish. Ask me anything related to Spanish. If there is something you would like to see more of or need more practice with, let me know. I may be working on something which will help you with that.

Since my degree is in Spanish, I have studied many Latino and Spanish cultures. If it's culture you want to know more about, fire away! Maybe you really are curious about something specific you've seen Latinos do or heard them say. If there is something you've been dying to know, but don't quite know who or how to ask it. This is your forum. I am at your service! This is part of the beauty of learning Spanish My Way.

In the weeks to come, I will address the many questions and topics you would like to see through your postings and emails.

The ultimate goal of this blog is to help you learn Spanish, to become more open to the culture and the people, and to help you understand and develop a viewpoint on current happenings in the Latino and Spanish regions of the world. After all, a good chunk of this world is populated by Spanish-speakers. Latinos make up the largest minority block in the U.S. You may have a neighbor, a friend, a co-worker, or someone you see every now and then who is a native Spanish-speaker. What a great way
to learn more about where they are coming from in terms of concepts and references.

¡Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment