Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer Series: Keith's 10 Ways to Spanish Fluency Wrap-Up!

Thank you all for spending this summer learning 10 great ways to Spanish fluency! I truly hope you have found value in my ten ways. Let's recap what they all are:

  1. Take a class or hire a tutor.
  2. Practice what you have learned each day for at least 30 minutes.
  3. Try to speak to people who know Spanish.
  4. Watch television or video clips in Spanish.
  5. Listen to Spanish on the radio.
  6. Read magazines, newspapers or else written in Spanish.
  7. Search for Internet sites to visit for activities, lessons, games and much more in Spanish.
  8. Join a community Spanish club to practice your speaking and interaction skills.
  9. Have dinner at a Spanish restaurant and order your meal in Spanish.
  10. Plan a trip to a Spanish-speaking country.

Each and every way to Spanish fluency forces you to break down limitations, confront your own fears and insecurities, and establish your own skills and abilities. You will not remain a beginner forever. These methods will bring you to the next level quickly. The more exposure you have to the language you are learning, the better you will train your mind to use that language.

You have it in you to learn Spanish. You can do it! Millions of people learn this language every day. They incorporate it into their lives. These ten ways can turn your desire to learn Spanish into a reality! The only thing holding you back is inaction. Sit down and make a list on how you plan to accomplish each of the ten ways. Pin that list up on a bulletin board, bathroom mirror, or computer monitor. Place it someplace you will see each and every day. Ask yourself what you are going to do that day to fulfill one or more of the items on your list. See if you can make some phone calls, do some web searches or plan a visit to enact some of those steps. If you break them down into smaller tasks, it will be easier to handle.

I have full confidence that you can do it. I invite you to contact me either through posting a comment to this blog, posting a message on my So You Want to Learn Spanish? Facebook page or sending me a private communication through the True Blue Dolphin Publishing website. I would love to hear of your progress.

Since the summer giveaway for 10 free, autographed copies of my book just ended, next Friday, I will announce the winners. The books will be mailed out shortly. Winners: please give me a couple of weeks to process all of them. Trust me, you will receive it!

Even though summer has ended, "Like" my book's Facebook page and subscribe to this blog. As I come across more Spanish resources, I like to pass them onto you using those methods. Happy learning, happy speaking, happy living life to its fullest!

¡Hasta luego!
~Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment